Sunday, July 6, 2008
Keeping Busy...Or At Least TRYING!
Alex is so funny. Now that preschool is over (has been for about a month now) Alex gets so bored staying at home. Every morning when he wakes up he asks me, "Mom, where are we going today?" or "Who is coming over today?" Here are some (too many) pics of us trying to keep BUSY so that the house isn't torn to shreds!
Aaron 3 months--Cheese!
Sumo baby
"I seem to have misplaced my toothbrush... a year ago..." Boys being boys.
Aiden and his beautiful creation! ...created with a TON of glue, confetti and "google" eyes as we call them.
He was very excited when he found the glue stick. He brought it to me and wanted to "just glue" something.

Alex loves to talk to Aaron. Aaron LOVES to tell Alex long stories.
Alex and I played the most fun game the other day while the other two slept. I bought some glow sticks (15 for a dollar) at Michaels. We closed the blinds in the play room and took turns hiding two glow sticks and having the other person find them. Alex loves to scream, "HOT, hot hot or COLD, cold, cold!" We had the grandest time and it was cheap and easy!
We've been going to the gym pool every day this week. It sure does make the boys tired! Here is Aiden totally CRASHED in the recliner. It doesn't look comfortable at all. I left him here for about 30 seconds and when I came back this is how I found him.


...we had a lot of fun with dish soap and goggles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so creative! Abree asks the same questions! School starts in mid-August here, and I can't wait! Abree needs lots of attention and things to do--I can't keep up! Your boys are getting so big! I've only been gone 4 months, and they seems different already!
Hey what gym do you go to? Gabe and I are thinking about joining one. Also holy crap how is Aaron so dang big? Are you feeding him steak???
I have realized that my kids are VERY bored this summer. If I don't some up with something to do then they fight with each other or destroy my house. Some days I just have no energy to do anything, but I am doing my best.....I love you creativity with the glow sticks, you are such a good Mom!
Look at your little Aaron! He is so cute! I love how chubby he is! You are such a fun mom being creative. It stinks that it is so hot there that you can't really play outside. I here the Sarvial ward is really exciting right now! Lot's of changes. Thanks again for the chicken and potatoes before we moved. That was so awesome!
You're husband is a riot! We've tried some of your fun things to do. Alex now thinks I'm the best mom, thanks to you!!
Post a Comment