Sunday, July 20, 2008
Children's Museum
Last week I took the kids to the Phoenix Children's Museum. I was a little skeptical at first because of the $9.00 per KID ticket price and the short list of things to do. But, the kids had an ABSOLUTE blast. We were there from 10 - 1 without any kind of lunch or snack and the kids were still BEGGING to stay longer! Even after I told them we could stop at McDonald's for lunch they still wanted to stay and play. Holy Smokes we've found a winner! This place had an indoor playground thing of tunnels, an art room where the kids made magic wands, a "grocery" store where the kids could fill their carts with fake food and ring them selves up at the register, a "pizza restaurant" where they could make (fake) pizzas and pop them in the oven, and this amazing "Ballroom" where they had tons of pipes put together for the balls to go down (picture a huge room of the game "marble madness". Aiden was in heaven in the ballroom! Alex most liked the grocery store. Here are some pics of the fun!
Alex and Stan being crazy in the playground
Aiden putting the token in and watching it clink to the bottom. Sort of like PLINKO on the Price is Right...
Aaron sitting in his car seat ALL day long and being his perfect, happy self.
Aiden in the "ballroom"...loving life.

Alex made his own ball shoot on this magnetic wall with the pipes. (You rearrange the pipes so that the ball can travel down correctly.)
Do you like my ride?
Alex and Stan manning the ice cream stand. What's your flavor?
Aiden manning the ice cream stand. (It was really hard to pull him away from this) Notice the tongue, he can't concentrate unless his tongue is hanging out of his mouth!
Aiden playing the grocery store beans. I pity the person who has to sweep the place every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
cute pics...glad you guys decided to come with us!! we'll have to go again soon...I think grandma is getting a membership for Lilee and the fam for her birthday...yeah!!
That place looks awesome. I'm glad you found a place to keep cool. We might have to hit it up.
Looks like a blast! We'll have to check it out one of these days.
I'm sorry I missed out on that. Looks like we'll have to go on fall break. Alex is also a 'tongue thinker'. That is when I know he is being challenged!
WOW, how fun! You are a gold star member of the cool mom's club!
That looks fun! I know my Aidan would love it...thanks for the info!
I think that just opened up, right? Cause I tried to see if there was a Museum in Az, and it wasn't open. I moved at the wrong time, that looks mighty fun for the kids!
That is so funny that you went there.... I have had three people in the last two weeks tell me about that place. I guess we need to give it a try too. It looks like a blast. Thanks for the post!
That place looks so fun... we might have to steal your idea and take the kids there before school starts
Wow!! hat looks like so much fun. My sister went there and said it was awesome too. I wonder if even my 8 year old would like it.
Post a Comment