I was walking down the hallway when I heard Alex playing in the bathroom. This is the scene I came upon. Like I said, who needs magazines...especially when there's Mr. Potato head. (All you moms out there, I have "Lysoled" the entire bucket. :)
Aiden, what do you think about your brother playing with your toys on the toilet? The above picture describes his reaction.
7 comments:
Oh that is something I would catch Luke doing. Boys will be boys...
That's so funny...it's like he can't stop playing long enough even to take a potty break!!! He definitely lives life to its fullest!!
LOL. Oh my goodness, the things kids do! What a great kodak moment to show his girlfriend when he's older!! My little girls can't stop laughing.
Thats's hilarious! He's such a funny kiddo!
Wow! That is hilarious! Serious blackmail picture. How is the ward? Ours will take some getting used too.
I agree with Natalee...total blackmail picture. The things boys do huh?
Hilarious! My kids drag things into the bathroom that I think shouldn't be in there,but whatever. Thank goodness for anti-bacterializing!
Post a Comment