Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blog Book

I got my blog book today! ...and I LOVE it! ...but of course there are things that I wish I would have done different. I know the program better now...so my next one will be fabulous! :) The pictures are really clear and I feel that while it is expensive (I paid $50 for 172 pages), I know I will cherish it when my kiddos are all grown. It has been so much fun to look back and read about funny things that the kids said or did that I would have otherwise forgotten. I would encourage you all to do it! If anyone decides to make a blog book, call me and I'll show you mine and tell you what I know (which is very little) about the program I used. :) Happy blogging!

7 comments:

Moss Family said...

Oh YAY!!! I really want to do a book...I was waiting to see if you liked yours! I am a little nervous about how hard you said it was...but I know it will be worth it!

Roxy Dozier said...

Yippie! Clay said I had to wait to see if you were happy with yours. I'll be very busy this weekend. If I have questions I'll be calling you!

CD Black said...

I'm impressed since I know you aren't computer savvy! I do want to check yours out. Maybe this summer when we are stuck inside I'll get to work on mine.

Meghan said...

That is so awesome. I want to eventually do one to. You'll have to let me know all of the details.

mph said...

Actually that sounds like a pretty good deal! How awesome that you will always have that now.

Kimberly said...

I really want to make one of those as well but I am scared because I am computer handicapped. What is your great advice OHHhh Master of bog books?

Linda said...

Oh so cool!! Have you got the book yet? Take pictures and post 'em if you do. Was the process so crazy?? Let me know how you like it. And by the way, I will venture to say that you guys will have more kids... I can't see you with just three. You have to experience a girl. Boys are great, but there's something about a girl. I guess we shall see!!!!!