Ok, back to the reason for the post! Aaron says two more things now, other than momma and dada. He says "hi" and "ah-oh". He loves to drop things on purpose and look at you and say, "Ah-Oh!" I love it! He is becoming very independent and doesn't want to be fed anymore. It's so hard to think of a variety of things he can pick up on his own other than cereal, blueberries and noodles. Help me out here people! At his nine month check up he was 21 lbs. 10 oz. I think I forgot to post that. That's the seventy -fifth percentile...that's little for my boys!
Still no crawling yet. Yes, it does concern me! He is still pretty happy to just sit and play. He does try and venture out a bit now and he's mastered the skill of rolling and pivoting his big belly to get where he needs to go. So he is somewhat mobile. But boy would he love to be turned loose outside. Poor little man has to watch his big brothers having all the fun out there. I keep telling him that I'd send him out if he would just learn to crawl. If I send him out now he'll come in the house looking like a haystack from all the dead grass! Nothing excites him more than seeing a ball. He grunts and twists his wrists and ankles hyper actively until you bring it to him. He loves for someone to sit in front of him and roll it back and forth with him. He also loves to give HUGE open mouth kisses. It is necessary to have a towel on hand after a sweet kiss from Aaron! What a sweetheart he is and a wonderful blessing to our family.
5 comments:
Aww! How sweet is that! He's so darn adorable! I cried too when Tannon quit nursing on me...my saggy things will never again be filled with the liquid gold.
Great post!
I have the CUTEST little nephews around!! 10 months already?! Where hasthe time gone?! He's such a doll and we sure love having him in our family! Of course I'm still holding onto the fact that I *think* you'll have one more! Of course, YOU know that better than me...but I just have this feeling!!:)
What a cutie pie! I felt the same way when I was done nursing Will and knew I wouldn't nurse another baby - I don't think there is anything weird about being upset by that. I remember with both Will and Jake them wanting to go play outside before they could crawl. They can't wait to get out into the action.
How bitter-sweet it is to see these little guys growing up so fast. I have been looking for a program or website that I can use to make my blog into a book. Do you know of any that are compatible with blogger?
He is such a cutie!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone!
Post a Comment