Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blood, Sweat and Tears

Well, I've FINALLY DONE IT! I've turned my blog into a book to have and to hold forever! And believe me, there was a lot of blood, sweat and tears involved! (I used blurb.com in case anyone is interested). It took me a while to figure out the program, and then along the way I discovered new things and had to go back and change previous pages...again, and again...and...(you get it). It took me quite a while being that there are 172 pages in it. Beware true perfectionists!!! You'll never finish if you have to have things just so. I am pleased to announce that I am nothing close to a perfectionist so I was able to finish in about four days of LOTS of working hard during nap times and LATE nights. I'll let you know whether or not I'm pleased with the product when it arrives in 5 to 7 business days! :)

5 comments:

Roxy Dozier said...

DO let me know if you like it. I've been wanting to make one for 2008's posts. I'd like to know how it turns out. Thanks! Love your blog, yor boys are all soooooo cute :)

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I want to do the same thing with my 2008 posts. I thought blurb.com wasn't compatible with blogger anymore, I will have to make the attempt once again.

Rochelle said...

Yes, I need verification that you love it when it comes too! So, what exactly do you have to do to turn it into a book?

Mandi Allen said...

Let me know how you like it, I told Chris that is what I want for Christmas next year.

mph said...

I'd love to see it sometime. That is a lot of time, but I am sure it will be worth it.