Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life Out There

Aaron is finally enjoying life OUT THERE! He is crawling on all fours now and is speedy quick! We have to keep the bathroom door shut at all times. He is constantly checking to see if he can get in there! I got some pictures of him having the GRANDEST of times in the pantry yesterday. He is our little EXPLORER! I love it. He is finally getting over the sickies that have infested our house for over a month now and is the happiest little guy you've ever met! He had his 12 mo. check up today. He is 30 1/2 inches long and weighs 21 lbs. 9 oz. Let me tell you!!!! That is TINY compared to our other two. He is in the 25 to 50 percentile for weight. Because he's been sick for so long he's lost a lot of weight. The doctor's office records say he hasn't gained any weight since he was 9 months old. Yikes! They told me to give him lots of fatty foods. Ummmm....can I be on that plan too??? :) It makes me sad to see all his squish leaving. Sniffle, sniffle. I love chubby babies!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh, let the exploring begin! He's so adorable Amie.