Friday, May 7, 2010

March of Dimes 2010




Alex was so excited to get to ride his scooter instead of walking.


This year Alex and I included Aiden in our March of Dimes Walk. A.K.A. "Walk for the Babies" as Alex calls it. We had a great, great time. The kids held up very nicely, but towards the end Aiden rode in the stroller I brought. I was so smart to bring it! ;) After the walk the kids were SO EXCITED that there were bouncers for them to play on. I was a cool mom and let the kids jump on the bouncers until they had to tear them down! We were the absolute last people to leave the March of Dimes site! Yep, pat, pat on my back! (kidding). I had to redeem myself after having received the "mother of the year" award for losing Alex for a good 20 minutes. Talk about a heart pounding experience. Luckily I found him safe and sound with his Aunt and Uncles never knowing that he was "lost". Sheesh. I think this baby number four is sucking out all my brain cells. My camera died after just a few not so good pictures. I did not bring extra batteries. (See, brains cells diminishing at an alarming rate!)










No comments: