
Such a cute couple. Nick and Ellie were married on Friday, May 21st in the Snowflake, AZ temple.

Aaron showing Ellie some love.

Nick with my kids and Mandy's kids.

Aaron is has come around a bit of a nasty corner these days. He is definitely starting to live up to his age, a.k.a. the terrible twos! His face in all the pictures describes it all! It says, "In about two seconds I'm going to make a mess out of something."

Aiden fell in love at the reception...with the CAKE BALLS that is. We couldn't keep him away from them!

Brady and Aaron = the DYNAMIC DUO! They kept crawling under the tables and hiding.

Alex and Aiden

The cousins...minus Broox.

Here we go with that stinker face again. Can you feel the mischief just pouring out of him???

Andy, Seth, Nick, Justin and Dan

Our darling triplets (cousins)! Keaton, Kolby, and Aiden.

The two year olds...Brady, Lilee and Aaron. Aaron is trying to plant a big one on Lilee's cheek. He thinks he's the ladies man!

"The Big Boys" I don't know what Kolby is doing...but I included it because it was cute of the other three.

A little "ring around the rosies" action. The kids were trying to keep themselves entertained any way they could. When all of us get our kids together, we're a traveling CIRCUS!

I know, I know...I'm looking a tad bloated in this picture. I haven't started swelling yet, so let's just chalk it up to a bad picture. But, I had to document that I was, indeed, at the wedding. :)


They were very sweet to one another with the cake business.
We had a great, busy, crazy fun weeked in Snowflake and Show Low. Hotel stays with three little boys are always interesting! Along with the wedding and all the stuff that goes with that, we took the kids fishing, to a car race, and to a fish hatchery. We had a great time but were ready for our own beds when the festivities ended. Congrats to Ellie and Nick, one of the cutest couples I know!
1 comment:
Your boys are adorable! Marlee especially thinks that Aiden is a keeper! Looks like tons of fun!! And you look cute in that picture!
Post a Comment