
Alex had a sad summer. His two best friends moved away. So, in lieu of a "friend" birthday party this year we let him skip two days of school and took him to Legoland! Aren't we awesome parents!!! :) Last year I was largely pregnant while at Legoland. So, here is Alex showing me the ropes on the Dinosaur roller coaster! (I have my hands in the air and Alex is right next to me).

Shooting water guns

Waiting in line to ride the little cars.

We had a lot of "down" time while waiting in line. The kids busied themselves digging for snails. Here is Alex with his little dirt-dig treasure! I couldn't believe how many there were!

Aiden with is dirt digging treasure...they had names for their snails, but I am behind on blogging and for the life of me I can't remember what they were!

Check out Aaron's pose! LOVE IT.

This is probably Alex's last year of lego cars! He looks a bit big to be riding it!


Andy took the boys on some free fall adventure. Aaron = NOT A FAN of FREE FALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment