Ashten is going through a HUGE Monster Jam phase. We got tickets and went as a family this year. (Usually I stay home with the baby and the older ones go with Dad). But now we don't have a baby! So we all went together. I was surprised by how incredibly loud it was AND by how much FUN I had! It will definitely be a yearly tradition for us.
Before we found our seats, we watch from the foyer area. Here the kids are covering their ears.
I've just never gotten a picture of Ash with the blanket in his mouth. Which is crazy! It's such a part of who he is right now! Instead of any kind of pacifier, he has always stuck a corner of blanket in his mouth and walked around with it like that. He especially does it when he is tired or scared.
Ashten was way more excited than this picture depicts! It was pretty loud for him, though!
Oh YEAH! Aaron was a veteran! The sound didn't bother him at all! Pure enjoyment.
Afterwards we went to Bass Pro shop and played around. I JUST LOVE THIS LITTLE FAMILY OF MINE! We have the best time just being together!
No comments:
Post a Comment