While going back through pictures to *try* to catch up on the blog, I realized that I completely forgot to post the pictures I took of the kids on the first day of school! Alex is in 4th grade and Aiden is in 1st. Aiden was NOT excited about going back to school after spending almost three months at home. (East coast schools have longer summers and less breaks during the year). It took a good 3 weeks before he didn't have stomach aches every morning. But now, he loves it! His teacher is Mrs. Still. Alex's teacher is Mr. Thompson.
The pancake I made for him that he refused to take a bite of...
The two stinkers that detested being left at home! :)
Amazed that I got this picture of Aiden smiling! We were short on smiles that morning.
Ashten LOVES his Daddy!
Ash loves to make neat rows of things. Sometimes cars or blocks, but this time it was crayons.
No comments:
Post a Comment