Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Alex!

Happy 5th Birthday to my Alex! He turned five on the 12th...I'm just a tad slow. (You don't want to ask me how long it took me to figure out my new scanner.) I'm two shades of feisty right now FINALLY being able to post these. Pictures of Alex were way before the digital camera for us! ...so please bear with the picture quality. I wanted to post some "growing up" pictures of our big FIVE year old! The first is of Alex three weeks old.


A Christmas card that we send out, Alex is 4 mo. old. 5 months
9 months
15 months
2 years. Notice the shirt, it says "I'm the big brother!" This was the day we told family that we were expecting with Aiden.

Almost 3 years at Legoland


Five years (playing in water...of course!)

5 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Happy birthday Alex! You are so funny . . . "I'm two shades of fiesty" You have me cracking up! And I love your guys's first Christmas card with your baby Alex. You have such a sweet family. You look hot with the red lips Amie!! I can never find a red that looks good on me. . . .

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!!!!! Two shades of fiesty....I'm always Two shades of fiesty...something always makes me mad. Justin says I need to "chill". Yeah right. Love the baby pics of Alex...too cute.

The Becker Bunch said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SWEET NEPHEW!! You have grown into such a great little man!! :) Alrighty, can we say that Aaron is an ALEX CLONE after these pictures?!? Seriously, compare them in your side bar...eeeerie!!:) Just double the love!! Have a great birthday week and we'll party tomorrow!!

Roxy Dozier said...

Happy Birthday Alex! You guys have the most adorable family! It's amazing, and a bit sad, how fast children grow up.

Elise and Dan said...

Happy Birthday you handsome BIG boy! I bet 5 is going to be such a fun age! They are learning so much! All the pictures of Alex were so cute!