Thursday, August 21, 2008
Homework
We have been trying to get into the swing of "big boy school" over here. Thank heavens I'm not the only first time Kindergarten mother who forgot to have her son do their homework twice this week (thank you Crystal). We had a lot of catch up to do today. When Alex sat down to do his homework, Aiden insisted on having some homework of his own. I took a picture of it for you. (He even had me do his name in dot to dot style like Alex's). It was quite funny. I helped him trace over it.

Pretty soon he got bored of big boy homework and wanted to water color paint instead.
Aaron is just enjoying watching the boys work.
I asked Aaron if he wanted to do some homework of his own...this is the face he gave me.
I couldn't leave Alex un-pictured...so here is a random one of his birthday! (Transformers are the coolest...we couldn't survive in this house without them. I'll send some cookies over to the person who can name that transformer!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I just love that little Aaron...too cute and mellow just hanging out. Homework sure is fun huh? I'm glad Jayden's homework is stuff they covered at school, because if I had to teach him we would hit a major powerstruggle.
UGH! They have homework in kindergarten! I totally forgot about that! I'll have to prepare myself for next year. Your little boys are so handsome! Oh, and I think that's Bumblebee transformer. I love cookies! =)
BUMBLEBEE...duh!! I hear it EVERY time we see Carsten...it's his favorite too!! Cute pictures!! (by the way...last night during the "lesson" I wanted to tell you that I thought YOU were the person they were describing...you are all those things...the epitome of kindness)
Is it the bumblebee? Homework, augh.
Bumblebee for sure!! Don't worry about sending me cookies, we'll have to get together one of these days and make some! My Alex loves her homework. When Sydney was in Kindergarten and in 1st Grade I had to make a copy of her homework everyday for Alex or there was endless tears, now she's a pro in Kindergarten!
I've been away from the blog checking world forever ... look at all I've missed out on!!!!! I could just eat that little Aaron up :) He is scrumptiously adorable! Love to see those boys growing up. Congrats on sending Alex off to school this year - Kendyl just misses the cut-off so it's another year of preschool for us!
Bumblebee!! I want chocolate chip! Ryan also wanted to do homework; I gave him a writing handbook. Did your stomach drop out when Mrs OBrien said she was going to send a months full of homework at once? Yikes! You are such an awesome mom. I can see all your little worker bees sitting and working at your table. Good work!
Post a Comment