I am really starting to wonder if they are giving the nursery children Benadryl or having them run laps for two hours. For three straight Sundays in a row Aiden has come home and absolutely CRASHED in random places, pretty much right where he stands! The pictures are the proof! So, nursery leaders...which is it??? Laps or Benadryl?
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Silly Stuff
The other day Liz and I got to talking...and Aiden and Jack got to PLAYING. Here is the fruit of their labors. We have a very large mud puddle fit for a pig in our backyard now. Boy did they enjoy themselves.




I am really starting to wonder if they are giving the nursery children Benadryl or having them run laps for two hours. For three straight Sundays in a row Aiden has come home and absolutely CRASHED in random places, pretty much right where he stands! The pictures are the proof! So, nursery leaders...which is it??? Laps or Benadryl?
He fell asleep on the floor. (Blogger refuses to let me flip this picture).
Sitting up in the chair.
...with a messy face from lunch. (Again, sitting up).
I had to post this one because it was too cute. Aiden was sad that he couldn't find his special car and Alex offered to help him look for it. After they found it Alex had Aiden sit on his lap in the recliner so that he could "give him loves and make him feel better." Wow...this is a day to remember. :) (Sorry about the lack of shirts. For the boys, shirts are optional.)
This is Aaron's first time with spare ribs. He really enjoyed the BBQ sauce on them. (Kidding, it's prunes.) Although he does look like he may grow up to enjoy his fair share of "all you can eat" ribs.
I am really starting to wonder if they are giving the nursery children Benadryl or having them run laps for two hours. For three straight Sundays in a row Aiden has come home and absolutely CRASHED in random places, pretty much right where he stands! The pictures are the proof! So, nursery leaders...which is it??? Laps or Benadryl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think it might be benadryl. Mason can't even make it out of the parking lot of the church sometimes! Cute pics of the boys!
That is funny about nursery! They are doing something right in there! I want to know that secret! How sweet about Alex giving Aiden love. And that is funny about Aaron and all you can eat. He seems like such a happy boy in all of your pictures!
I love that Alex has that soft side to help take care of his brother (makes us feel like we're doing SOMETHING right). Cute pics of Aaron...can't believe he getting so big.
What a cute pack of boys you have. Pretty soon you'll have your very own boy scout troop! I love all the pics, what a great mom you are!
I love the pics of Jack and Aiden. I would love if you could email them to me. I told Greg about it and we both agree that Jack was most likely the one with the bright idea to turn the hose on!
Who cares if they are drugging the kids, as long as they are sleeping!!! What I would give for Caden to still take naps....
Anyways Amy Tidwell said she was going to give you my copies of Twilight. Has she, and do you love them?
Post a Comment