Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aaron is 5 Months Old!






I'm sorry for posting "monthly" pictures of Aaron. As I am sure many of you are making your blogs into family journals, we are too! Being that Aaron is number three...I have no idea when I'll get around to scrapbooking his "babyhood" and I don't want all the memories and pictures lost! Here we go again with month five! He is still the happiest baby I have ever known! He smiles at anyone who will talk to him, loves to eat, and sleeps well (knock on wood). He can sit up on his own for a few seconds at a time before he sends himself flying backwards. I have no idea why he does this! He's still not a fan of tummy time, so I don't predict crawling in his future until he's one! He is so good to go with the flow and is frequently woken up from naps to either drop Alex off at school, be dropped or picked up from the gym, and to pick up Alex from school. It makes my heart so sad to wake him up, but when I do he is gushing with smiles anyway. I can't believe this kid! He's a KEEPER!

1 comment:

mph said...

He sure id a cute little guy, as all your boys are!