Thursday, September 4, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance...Look Out!

...Aiden is practicing his moves... And he thinks he can dance! Hope you get a little giggle! I did!

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

well I only have one word as well....CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Elise and Dan said...

Kids are so funny! Especially at that age! Mason was dancing at Old Navy today, and everyone was busting up at him. His dance was very similar to Aiden's. I love it!

Unknown said...

Olivia sure enjoyed it!

Tiffany said...

I love it! He's so stinkin cute!

mph said...

too cute!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

So cute. It has been awhile since I have looked at your blog, sorry, and your kids looks so much bigger!!! Especially your baby. Looks like you have been having fun while I have been checked out. I will be a more frequent blog checker from now on.

Richard and Joleen said...

Way cute Amie. You guys are all so good about blogging.

Linda said...

He's really jammin'! How cute.