
Today I had a little play date for Alex. He had two friends over, Alex and Alyssa. I thought that I was being so clever with my idea to have them make caramel apples. Don't get me wrong, they did have fun making the apples, using a TON of sprinkles, and eating them...but they had WAY more fun running around playing "Star Wars" and just being crazy kids! The dynamic of the group was so cute with a GIRL thrown into the mix. My boys don't play much with girls. It made me giggle to listen to the Alex's talk to Alyssa. It was princess this, and queen that. I was loven' every minute of it! I bet she was too!

The sprinkled finished product.

I asked Aiden to give me a "handsome smile"...this is what I got.




My Little Darth Vader
(I promise, I do dress him. He has figured out two things in life recently: 1) He doesn't like to be dressed. 2) He can undress himself very easily.

Aaron kept hanging his head over the boppy upside down so he could watch the kids run around.

Ready for COMBAT!
6 comments:
Those look so yummy. What a good idea for a playdate.
Alyssa loved playing with the boys and she definitely loved being the princess/queen. Thanks for having her over!
You are bold to give our boys caramel! I love the picture of all three kids in their uniforms. So cute!
I'm not looking forward to Ryan taking control of his clothes. At 3, right after Ryan was born, Alex refused to get dressed. It was a knockout fight everyday. Somedays I gave in and just took him out in 2 day old pj's.
Looks like tons of fun! It's about time for me to do 'annual choco covered apples'! Thanks for the reminder :) the boys r getting so big!!
Too cute about Alex's spanish! I love that picture of Aaron upside down on the boppy! He's the cutest!
What a cute idea for the apples! I would have never thought to decorate them!
Post a Comment