We have this Leap Frog video that teaches letters and sounds and Aiden LOVES it. He has it memorized and now knows all of the alphabet and the sounds that each letter makes. On this video the "W" is a rapper guy that says, "Wuh, wuh, wuh...what's happenen' dude?" "W" is our favorite letter! We walk around all day saying this to each other and laugh every time we do it. Aiden was saying it with my sunglasses on one day...I busted out the camera!
8 comments:
You bust out the camera just for them to say, "I don't want to say it!" That's just like my kids. No performances for the Allen kids. We love the W on the Letter factory too!
Tooooo funny! Mason LOVES the letter factory video. It has taught him the alphabet and sounds way better than I could have. He too loves the W part of the video! Aiden is such a cutie!
We have the letter factory too! I always have that phrase in my head! How cute! I can't believe how old Aiden is now.
So I usually do Lifetime after McKylah wakes up from her nap, but on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be going around 9 when Cade goes to preschool. Hopefully I will see you then! :)
Then end part cracks me up. And I love how he bounces when he says it. So cute Amie!
We have this video too! How fun... I remember the W guy doing some rappin.....cute video! By the way, you asked how I did my header. I did it on scrapblog.com - there is a link on my blog if want. I just messed around with it and kinda figured it out. have fun with it!
That's funny It sounds like I need to get the Letter Factory!!
That was pretty funny! Don't you hate that when you try to record them and then they be stubborn? That has happened to me so many times.
Cute. You are always so good at posting cute things. We have that leap pad too, and we now call Dad. . . Daddy-o. . What's up daddy-o?
Post a Comment