Tonight Andy and the boys were having a ball making things with toothpicks and fruit salad. Here are the best creations that they made... The pyramid masterpiece! This is Alex's fruit salad version of a go-cart.
You do have 3 little kids and 1 big kid! Your boys must think Andy is one of them. Aren't you glad your kids will look back and think, 'I had the greatest childhood ever' and they won't remember all the times you lost your patience or made them clean?! I'm sure glad that dads help out with kids these days; it sure makes my job easier!
1 comment:
You do have 3 little kids and 1 big kid! Your boys must think Andy is one of them. Aren't you glad your kids will look back and think, 'I had the greatest childhood ever' and they won't remember all the times you lost your patience or made them clean?! I'm sure glad that dads help out with kids these days; it sure makes my job easier!
Post a Comment