Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Very Merry Un-Birthday...


Alex took this picture!
Aaron discovered his tongue today! All day long he kept sticking it out at us.
Drool. Lots and lots of drool...
Aaron is a half a year old ALREADY! He is quite simply growing up TOO fast. He can sit up like a champ now but still refuses any kind of tummy time. I think we have about another six months until he's mobile! He is so content to sit for long periods of time and entertain himself with toys. I watch him throw a toy a bit out of his reach so that he can stretch himself and try to get it again. He still rocks back and forth constantly and I am convinced this is why he can sit up. He's been working those abs for a long time now! He thinks that he is ready for all foods and is such a grub! He tries to grab at anything going in anyone's mouth. Oddly we recently discovered that he is allergic to Enfamil formula. Andy was watching him one day and I was gone longer than expected so Andy gave him some formula. He broke out in severe hives afterwards. I ended up taking him to see the Dr. to make sure he was going to be okay.
Aaron recently decided that sleeping through the night is for the birds. He wants to eat every couple of hours like a newborn again. Sigh. Hopefully it just has to do with the fact that his two bottom teeth have broken through. But alas, there are many more coming... sigh again. I just keep telling Andy, "Someday I'll get to sleep through the night. Someday." On a brighter note, he is so SMILELY by day. He LOVES to watch the kids run around and gives the most adorable gummy smiles when they talk to him. He weighs 20 lbs. 2 oz. and is 27.75 inches long. We so adore our big marshmallow baby!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

He is so stinking cute. I can't believe its been six months already. Something about number three..they grow up even faster than the first two.

The Becker Bunch said...

You guys are always so busy with fun things!!:) We sit around most days!!:) I love the pictures of Aaron...what a sweet boy he is!! He's gonna be your little observer!! You need an observer! I can't believe all the kiddos are growing up so much so fast...it makes me sad! Love the pictures!

Liz G. said...

Weird that he's six months already! Where does the time go? Afton's getting up more than usual at night too. What to do ?! Disturbing that it's been over six months since I've slept through the night! EEK!

mph said...

He is adorable!! I love big marshmallow boy babies! Hannah used to work me over with waking up all night long. At 9 months old she was waking up 7 times a night. I finally had all I could take and we did the whole scream it out thing. She was cured in 3 days.