The elephant... a.k.a. the ONLY animal in the entire place actually moving.
Lunch time!

Below are our little lunch time visitors. Aaron was so interested in THEM that I couldn't get him to eat!



Snuggles...

This pile of leaves was Aiden's favorite part of the zoo! It's hard to see in the picture, but his face revealed PURE JOY as he and Kolby kicked the leaves everywhere. In his mind there is NOTHING better than being allowed to make a mess! :)

More leaf kicking...
Last week Aiden and Aaron and I took a trip to the Phoenix Zoo with Mandy and her boys. They always have such a GREAT time together. The weather was perfect...in the shade. :)
3 comments:
You are so good to take Aaron places. Ryan and I need to see the world, not just the grocery store! I've heard it is still a hot trip to the zoo. I'm afraid it is going to go from 90deg to 60deg with nothing nice in the middle. Drats this heat!
I love the bib on Aaron! Perfect!
We love the zoo too! Your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment