Ashten loved the turkeys at Bob and Rita's farm on Thanksgiving.Wednesday, November 30, 2011
November 2011
November has been ONE CRAZY MONTH for us. Andy and I have been trying to finish up little projects around the house in hopes of getting it rented out soon. I have been a painting FOOL these last few weeks! I never want to see another paint brush in my entire life! ...well, ok...until I decide something else needs to be repainted! ;) But, we will be renters ourselves for the next couple of years so I don't imagine I will get an opportunity to paint. For any who have not heard, the Wright family is moving to Virginia Beach. Andy got a promotion as Associate Director of the UOP Virginia Beach campus. I took him to the airport at 4 a.m. three days ago and have felt like I haven't been able to come up for air ever since! We miss Daddy TONS and can't wait to get out there with him. Here are just a FEW random pictures we have taken recently.
Ashten loved the turkeys at Bob and Rita's farm on Thanksgiving.



Ashten does not like to see anyone crying. This particular night Aaron was hysterical because he was beyond tired. Ashten grunted and pointed until we put him on the bed beside Aaron. Then he proceeded to pat his back and try to make him feel better. AWWW. I'm sorry, but there is nothing cuter in the UNIVERSE! We sure love our boys...
Ashten loved the turkeys at Bob and Rita's farm on Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited for you guys! However, I'm a little sad too, cuz what if the Allen's ever made it back to AZ? You'd be gone and yeah...
Good luck getting everything organized to move!
OH MY! I'm so sad you're moving but glad too! We should have gotten together more often! I hope you get our Christmas card, I sent it to your old address. Good luck moving and if you ever need anything or you're ever in AZ again, call me!!! Keep blogging I want to know how your family is doing. I'll miss you.
Post a Comment