Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Kitchen!!!

So, I got hooked on all those DIY shows and decided that I wanted to change the look of my kitchen. Andy went along with my crazy plan and helped me install bead board as a back splash and I painted the kitchen a pale yellow color. I CAN'T BELIEVE how much bigger, and HAPPIER and more clean a different paint color can make a room feel! I LOVE the way it turned out!


BEFORE...


AFTER






This is the darling valance my mom helped me sew. It adds such a unique pop of color to the room.


I haven't gotten around to putting up vinyl lettering up top yet. And I forgot to take a picture of all of my new cabinet hardware. Oh well! I have knobs up top and pulls on the drawers.


On to the next project!!! :)

The cute valance fabric...

1 comment:

Roxy Dozier said...

I loved all the updates! Your kitchen looks amazing!! My house next ok?!! Your boys look so happy, no way they could ever be monsters. My girls LOVED playing with the boys, we can't wait to do it again sometime soon!