Aaron was all about karate chopping all the boards. It's his favorite!
Friday, November 11, 2011
Snow in October!
I bought a ladder shelf for my family room. It came all packed nice and tight with styrofoam. The children asked to play with it, and even though all sorts of red flags shot up in my mind...I let them play with it. I wanted so badly to get my shelves put together that I just let them go to town beating each other (nicely:) ) with the styrofoam! Pieces were flying everywhere and there were millions of giggles to be had! But then it came time to clean it all up, and the giggles stopped abruptly! HA! Oh well, they had fun while it lasted. It was snowing in Goodyear! ...at least at the Wright home.
Love this picture! Look at all the snow!
Aaron was all about karate chopping all the boards. It's his favorite!
Aaron was all about karate chopping all the boards. It's his favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment