Sunday, November 6, 2011
I Don't Wanna Miss a Thang...
Holy Smokes! It's been a while since I last posted! Pardon the very long posting...but I don't want to miss a thing! ;)
Aunt Nikki made him this hilarious mustache shirt!

So handsome! Apparently the vacuum is Ashten's substitute (because he was sleeping).
The tie shirt that Aunt Nikki made.
Alex and I being silly with the camera.
I was cooking cupcakes one day and had given Ashten a bite of one. This is the second batch...he knew exactly what was in there. So he stood there watching...and waiting for them to get finished so he could beg for more! That's my boy! LOVE IT.

Aaron LIVES in the back yard. When he's not making all kinds noise in the house, I know where I will find him...OUTSIDE WITH HOSE IN HAND.
Ashten was finally crawling and it was cool enough for his feet and hands not to get burned! So, I let him outside to play. His brothers ended up soaking him. But, I heard nothing but squeals of delight while they were doing it!
Always a smile!
More water play...
Using a fork for the first time! ...and the hands win out in the end!


Playing in the puddles...that his brothers made with the hose!
Aaron is a GREAT hockey player! If he isn't playing in the hose, he's practicing his slap shot, in his underwear! Hockey is serious business to this three year old!

All clean!
I just loved his lashes in this shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment