
This little cutie pie is finally walking! WHOOOOO HOOOOO! He is 14 months and is so excited that he can walk now that he just walks in literal circles around the family room. He thoroughly enjoys walking around in the back yard as well. He looks a little like Frankenstein as he goes, but we LOVE it. It really is adorable!

Alex is growing up so fast! Today out of the blue he dried all the clean dishes and put them all away without even being asked. There have also been many times when he entertains Ashten for me, or "babysits" as he calls it so that I can get some house work done. :) He is my right hand man when it comes to getting the other kids in bed. I secretly let him stay up with me when Daddy is at church meetings. We LOVE to watch cupcake wars together! He cracks me up because he gets so "into"the show...it's pretty intense to watch that show with Alex! He recently wrote a chapter book about eating a rainbow bug that turned him into a dragon. I couldn't believe how creative it was. I am so proud of him.

Oooooooo! Can you just feel the mischief emanating from his eyes!??? Aaron is my little buddy during day when the kids are at school. His favorite activity these days is for mommy to jump him like a "popcorn chicken". HA! I don't get much done, but we sure do have fun on the trampoline! And when I'm not jumping with him??? He is committing a crime somewhere in the house...usually involving scissors or markers.

Ah, our Bugs. He certainly has learned to use his manners! Kindergarten has done WONDERS for this kids temperament. He has become so sweet and snuggly! He absolutely adores his teacher, Mrs. O'Brien and loves having his cousin, Kolby in his class. He LOVES school and gets sad on Wednesdays because they are half days. He is my little artist. When all of the cousins are together (which = video games), he can be found at the kitchen table with Lilee just coloring up a storm. They are cute buddies!

Bubble time!
No comments:
Post a Comment