
Alex really loves scouts. He is a very "reward" motivated kid, so earning badges makes him so happy! His scout leader calls him the "Badger" because he wants to earn a badge for every single thing. Here he is pinning on the Bobcat award to my shirt. He earned his Bobcat and fishing belt loop this night.



Just recently Alex earned the "Caring Trait" award in his class. I was so proud of him!

Aiden was so TICKLED that he earned the "Responsibility Trait" award in his class. So cute. I am one proud momma!
Back in September the kid's school did a spirit week. We took a picture every day of the boys showing their SPIRIT!!!

Crazy hair day

Kolby, Aiden and Alex

Crazy Hat day...every year I think, "this will be the last year Alex wears the infamous PINK HAT". But every year he surprises me and asks to wear it again! He is so brave! ;)

Kolby and Aiden on Twin day.

Sports jersey day.
And I forgot to take a picture of "black and gold" day.
No comments:
Post a Comment