Monday, July 6, 2009
Colorado - Day 2
Today we drove to Durango. We walked around downtown Durango for hours. It was so much fun! We explored little shops and talked to all the people and the kids ran themselves silly!

All the little shops were so cool to look at! Here are some of them.
Mmmmm, Andy was too kind to buy me a mint truffle from this place. Oh how I love a good piece of chocolate from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
Next we went to a fish hatchery. Here they had different kinds of trout.
It was so much fun to throw fish food pellets into the water and watch the fish jump out of the water in a scurry to find it. There were thousands of fish all jumping for the same couple of pellets! The boys laughed and laughed every time they did it.
This trip was SO FULL of wildlife. Every time we drove somewhere there were stampedes of animals blocking the roads. To us city folk this was hilarious. Every one else around was annoyed and there we were...driving as slow as possible taking all kinds of videos and pictures!
Aaron wasn't too sure about being this close to the mouth of a bear.

I just thought this was so cute of Alex. He lifted Aiden so that he could push all the animal sound buttons.

Oh Alex...my class CLOWN!!! I had to get this face on camera. He makes this face to me all the time when I'm trying to talk to him. He knows it works to his advantage because I usually forget what I'm saying and just start laughing! Sneaky, sneaky! He thought it would be hilarious to stick his hand in the bears mouth and pull "THE FACE". He surely keeps us entertained to say the least!

Our sweet Aaron completely exhausted after a long day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment