Sunday, July 5, 2009

Colorado - Day 4

Today we hung out around the cabin for the most part. A day of much needed R & R! Andy took Aiden fishing in the morning and Alex fishing in the evening.
The cabin is stocked full of games from the 80's! It's so fun to go through them all and say, "Oh I used to play this all the time in my Rainbow Bright room!" Do they even sell Lite Bright's anymore? Alex had such a great time with the magical Lite Bright! While Aiden and Dad were gone catching fish he said, "Mom, I sure hope Aiden catches a fish. I would make him and you so happy!" Awwww, thanks Alex.


Aiden out fishing with Dad.
He's got a big one! Andy said that after he helped him set the hook he let Aiden reel it in all by himself. He said it was the cutest thing to watch him pull with ALL of his MIGHT to get that fish out of the water.
Pull Aiden! Pull!
Yea! He got it out! It was a pretty nice sized fish! He was so excited about it.

Mmmmm...there's nothing I like better than when someone catches a fish and Andy cooks it up for me! I am the luckiest girl! ...all my boys love to fish, but none of them love to eat 'em! I get them all to myself!

The boys are all eating their chili. Mmmmm. There's nothing better than chili in the cool mountains! And yes, even when it's 60 degrees outside our children think it's "hot" and have to run around shirtless. Alex trying to catch a fish. Unfortunately the fishies just weren't biting. Dad and Alex had a great time anyway.

No comments: