Sunday, July 5, 2009

This and That

Everyone was helping me get ready for the ward campout the next day (I am co-chair of the activities committee). They were all bathed and ready for bed and came outside to "watch" me wash out the coolers. That is when the children started climbing IN the coolers with jammies and all. Aiden and Alex ended up taking theirs off because they were soaked. Daddy surprised me by dumping the entire 5 gallon cooler full of water over my head! Thanks for the love Daddy! So here is the last picture of the evening...all of us soaking wet! We ended up having a great time thanks to daddy who is so good at de-stressing me.






Andy and I have talked it over...and neither Alex nor Aiden was NEAR as messy of an eater as Aaron is. I swear we need a tarp under our table where that kid sits. Y-I-K-E-S. Here he is after having a glorious time with yogurt. Mmmmmm. When the yogurt comes out...the clothes come off.

1 comment:

Heather said...

the cutest boys ever